New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Shop Opening Candy for Grabs....


Hi, All my dear Followers....
I am back and I am back with big plans and lots of ideas but if they will all work out as planned I will have to wait and see....
But any case the BIG BIG BIG announcement everyone has been waiting for....
I think mostly everything is in place...and the rest I will have to sort out as it come....
BUT finally Hobbycutz is opening soon and to mark this Happy occasion I have a lovely
Opening Candy for my store...I bet you all going to love it....well I hope so in any case....

So HERE it is....

Lovely ain't it....
Up for grabs is a Opening Goody Bag from Hobbycutz with a wide variety of items that can be used for card as well as scrapbook pages....
So all you have to do is please be so kind to spread the word of my shop opening by Grabbing the badge below stick it on your side bar and please share my candy either by posting about it or on your sidebar...., become a follower on my Shop blog and leave your name in MR Linky....and I will make the candy draw on opening day on 30 January 2013...and please leave me a comment if you feel so I always love reading the comments.....

So all you have to do is please be so kind to spread the word of my shop opening by Grabbing the badge below stick it on your side bar and please share my candy either by posting about it or on your sidebar...., become a follower on my Shop blog and leave your name in MR Linky....and I will make the candy draw on opening day on 30 January 2013...and please leave me a comment if you feel so I always love reading the comments.....

So please Hop over to my Shop blog and come and share in my excitement....


Thanks for stopping by....








2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new venture, Kobie

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your new shop Kobie. i will get the SS team to help you with spreading the news.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx