New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2012

Spring Butterflies....


Morning Everyone...
How are you all doing on this Lovely Sunny Monday Morning?
I have been out already hanging washing out and I must say myself, I think Spring is now definitely in the air.
So I have sat down this morning and made this quick springy card.....


































My card recipe:
I used some very old papers, I had them for more than 2 years now and it's from a 8x8 paper pad from Papermania called 'Spring Life'. The rest was pretty simple....I punched out the butterflies using my Martha Stewart butterfly punches, the circles has been cut out using some dies and my Spellbinders machine, which I then distressed a little using distress ink...

The green border on the side is Martha Stewart punch as well.

Well, I hope there is something inspiring you can find about this card...


I am entering it into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday - Lots of Bling
Crafting for all Seasons - Green & Yellow
Fab 'n funky - Yellow
Do You Stack up - Go green
Pixie Cottage - Things with wings
2 Sisters - Spring colours
Gingerloft - Spring


This card is listed here:




10 comments:

  1. Fab card, now you are back in to card making and blogging - might we also see you back on CB?

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring card, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky. Have a good week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your problem with CB - Try viewing in compatibility view if you are using IE - many people find this helps. Alternatively, switch to Firefox or google Chrome.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those papers - super spring look

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card kobie.i love your spring colours and butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of awesome glittery paper! Love it!

    thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft's Challenge.

    Hugs,

    Sherry - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty! Love the 'old' papers!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sister's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the butterflies, thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons this fortnight....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx