Well, its another glorious sunny day here in Scotland.....Looks like spring has finally arrived, but unfortuneatly the weather is going to change over the weekend....
Anyway I have made another spring inspired card to show you all today...
My Card Recipe:
I went for a pocket fold card for my design, as I haven't made one of these before and I really wanted to try it as they seem to be very popular at the moment.
I went for Magnolia Tilda as I haven't used this stamp in a very long time...I paper pieced her dungarees and coloured the rest of my images using my Promarkers.
I must admit I am not to sure where these papers are from as it was little bits of scraps I had in my scrap box.
The punched borders is punched using a Martha Stewart punch and the flower was cut out using Spellbinders flower and my Grand Calibur.
The oval and scalloped oval was cut out using Spellbinders ovals.
The digi sentiment is from Digi Doodle Shop.
Lastly I added the Ribbon and the rhinestones to finish off my card.
I Hope you all like it and found something to inspire you. Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and you are welcome to leave me a comment as they are always very much appreciated.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda - Tilda holding flower
- Just Magnolia - More than One fold
- Totally Gorjuss - Spots & Stripes
- Hooked on Crafts - More than one fold
- Addicted to stamps - Rhinestones, Flowers & Ribbon
- Magnolia Down Under - Bingo (Punches/Dies, Bling & Flowers)
- Sentimental Sundays - Spring
- Creative Stamp Friends - Spring
- Shabby Tea Room - Bright, Beautiful, Spring
- Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes