New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 19 March 2012

First Easter Card....Wannabe Bunny


Good Afternoon Fellow Bloggers,
How are you all doing today? Hope you all had a lovely weekend and was spoilt rotten on Mother's Day!
We had a lovely day out and a meal with some of our dearest friends....

So I made my first Easter Card today as I thought I better get a move on as it is only 3 weeks or something till Easter.

So here it is:


My Card Recipe:

I used a digi called Wannabe-Bunny boy and is available from Sassy Cheryl's Digi's. (isn't he cute?) I coloured him using my Promarkers, and the cut the oval out using my Spellbinders.
The papers is from the Vivid Easter Digital Pack from My Grafico and is available from there shop.
The Scalloped Border punch is from Martha Stewart. The digi sentiment is from the lovely Annette from Nettie's Cards.
Lastly I added the ribbon bow and the 3 little buttons as embellishments.

I hop you all like it, or could find something inspiring about this card....

I am entering this into the following challenges:


  1. Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
  2. Divas by Design - Citrus Colours
  3. I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
  4. Crafting for all seasons - Green & Yellow
  5. Crazy for Challenges - Use some Green
  6. Just Some Lines - Spring Clean (2 items older than 6 months, the ribbon I used for the bow and the 3 buttons I had for the last 12 months in my stash)
  7. Sweet Stampin - Use Green
  8. Lexi Creations - Easter
  9. My Grafico - Easter
  10. Joanna Sheen - Easter
  11. Craft Us Crazy - easter
  12. Cardmaking Mamas - Buttons
  13. Dream Valley Challenges - easter
  14. My Sheri crafts - easter
  15. Crafty Boots - Easter
  16. Sassy Cheryl's - Think spring




19 comments:

  1. this is the most adorable stamp!! thanks for sharing it with us over at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boy card and nice colouring - don't you just love that Peter Pan pose?

    Thanks for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kobie. What a beautiful card and great image. Lovely papers too.
    Thank you for joining in at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra x (GDT).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and a what a super fun image. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning kobie.i love the fab image and your papers are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card *lol* and the paper is great
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card. I love the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Imagine having ears that big!! Great card, really amusing little image and a really lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and see you again soon.
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, this has to be one of the cutest images I've seen. Great card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, lovely image.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, lovely fresh colours, perfect for Spring! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that adorable image! Soooooo cute!!! And your card is gorgeous!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely GORGEOUS Kobie. Super, super, stunning. I love everything about it and the details are fantastic.
    Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Lovely "Bunny" )) Gorgeous colours and tiny buttons.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Green” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Cheryl's images, and this one is no exception. Your card is lovely and I am glad you shared it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Easter theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. a gorgeous card :0)..thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card! Thanks so much for joining us this challenge at Lexi's creations hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kobie, this is so darn cute! Love the colors and your coloring! I am so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohhh my...how cute ♥
    Thanks for joining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx