New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2011

Sweet Stampin - We're on the Farm....

Morning Blogland....

How are you all doing....
Yes I am now back home after my holidays and finished unpacking all my craft stuff again, never used any of the stuff I packed just for incase....lol

As you know it is Saturday and as usual we have a New challenge starting over on Sweet Stampin and this weeks challenge is ON the Farm and the theme was chosen by me....hehe

For my card I went for a Stepper card and created this lovely scene...

My Farm animals is from Digital Delights and my background papers is from a Papermania Paperstack.
All my images was coloured using my Promarkers.
I really hope you all like it....

Please Come Join in the fun this week at Sweet Stampin....

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. brilliant fun card kobie.i love the sweet image and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great shaped card Kobie :) cute images too :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great...love those animals and all the details...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Kobie, just love all the images, there's soo much detail is just fab! I don't know where you find the time hun, hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh those animal digis are just TOO CUTE! lovely job of coloring and i ADORE that fabulous "step card" design, sooooooo very clever and appealing!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Kobie....love those farm animals!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun filled card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. The farm animals are adorable. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx