New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2011

Something Unusual - Sweet Stampin Dt

Well, Good Morning Everyone
It is actually very late, so I decided to post quickly schedule my post for this morning as I know now for a fact that I won't be up in time for this...lol
But I am feeling a bit tired and blurry eyed so I am going to make this as quick as possible....

Today we have our new challenge starting over on Sweet Stampin and it is a nice but not so easy one...lol or let me say for some of us - The new challenge is to use or make something unusual......sounds easy...

Anyway I went for something maybe not to unusual for some of you lovely ladies out there, but for me this was very unusual as I have never attempted anything like it before.

So I made a little canvas....Seeing that I will be redecorating my wee daughters room in the very near future, I thought I will try something to decorate the walls with...and this is what I came up with.

(Sorry if the picture isn't too good)

I started with a blank canvas, which I then inked lightly with some Salmon Pink ink round the edges just to give it a bit softer feel. Then I used the small MS butterfly punch to punch all the butterflies which I doubled up on to give the pop effect. The image is one I won a couple of weeks back it is from Karen Doodles and it is called - butterfly girl. I coloured her using my Promarkers and then I used a nestabillity to cut out the oval shape. Lastly I sticked on the ribbon the the wee flowers in the corners to give it a nice finishing touch.
So what do you all think???  lol

Challenges I am entering this into:


Thank you for everyone who takes a minute or two to stop by my blog and leave me lovely comments, hopefully you found some inspiration today.....


18 comments:

  1. gorgeous canvas...love the butterflies too, very pretty.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!!! Kobieeeeeee this is super awesome! absolutely brilliant!!! And dont worry about the pic, it is absolutely fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! The butterflies are so pretty xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kobie...I love the popped up butterflies with the cutie image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful canvas kobie.your colours are gorgeous and fab sweet image and butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...What a lovely and sweet card!! Just love that frame you have made, the sweet image and lovely colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous, what a great idea with the butterflies! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome! :) Cute, summery and inspirational.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kobie, this is just too wonderful, I love all those butterflies (double layered) and the image is coloured soooo well!. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. The butterflies are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at DDSC
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Kobie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this time would love to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Adorable with all the colourful butterflies. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card it really fits our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Kobie, I just love how you added the butterflies around the image. I'm sure it will look amazing on your LO's wall. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww,just the cutest. Just love it :)Thank you for joining our 'Things with Wings' challenge over at Truly Scrumptious.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Kobie, love all the butterflies, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable:) I really loves the butterfly frame!
    Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious
    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the project bet your daughter will love it Hun thank you for joining us for our things with wings challenge at trulyscrumptious

    Wendy DT TS

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx