New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday 26 May 2011

Sassy Birthday!

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

How are you all doing? It is absolutely freezing here today and wet and grey, so I stayed in my nice and cosy craft room all day. So I have a card to show you today.....

I used the pretty Fashionsta Chrissy which is available from Sassy Studio's I coloured her using my promarkers then inked the edges with Distress ink. I used the sketch from the current challenge over on Sketch & Stash and my background papers is from my Mind's Eye Paper stack. The Punched lace is a Martha Stewart punch and all the ribbon, bows and pearls is just from my stash. The large pink roses I have had for a very, very long time and went to dig them out a little box in the bottom of a drawer and the image is a New one.

This is the sketch I used from Sketch & Stash.



I am designed this card with the following challenges in mind:
Well I hope you all like it. Thank You for taking a few minutes to stop by my blog. Please know that all comments are very much appreciated.

29 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Kobie...so girly! :D
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Lizy x CFAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card,Kobie...love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully coloured and sparkled, love the bp's too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh a beautiful card, love the image, fab colouring and great embellies! Thanks for joining CES this week, Karen GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kobie, Thanks for playing along with us at TPS this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so gorgeous Kobie!

    thanks for joining us at Divas & SnS ..and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous. Thanks for playing at CES challs! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, I do love that image. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Thanks for joining us at Little Claires. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, just love the image & papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so very pretty, fabulous design and colour theme and the image is gorgeous and so is the sparkle,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you again soon xx Jan DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at TPS.
    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kobie hun :)

    Wow, this card looks amazing! I adore your colouring of this image, beautiful and stunning.

    The flowers and pearls look perfect, and I love the whole design.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh Kobie this is fabulous! You have beautiful colouring skills! Such a gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning!

    Thank you for taking part in LACE & BOWS challenge at The Crafty Pad!

    So happy you've joined us!

    P.S.
    We're having 30% off on all digi downloads until 2nd June @ http://www.thecraftypad-designs.co.uk !

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really a great card. Love the image and the colouring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic card kobie.i love the sassy image and really stunning colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kobie. I love how you've used our sketch and the pretty colours too. Have a great weekend. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. very pretty card , thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooh, that's gorgeous Kobie. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very pretty card :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck!!..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just so gorgeous Kobie....!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. super card hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! I love this card. I love the colors you have chosen and your image is colored perfectly. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week.

    Hugs -- Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous - so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx