New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Bag 1

Hello Bloggers,
Here's my second post as promised.
I made these little Easter Bags before Easter which I then put some hand made jewellery into which I made as gifts.
The the bags was cut using a cricut machine and then glued together.
The Easter bunny is a Rubber Stamp I won a while back on the Alotta Rubber Stamp Challenge blog. I tried to do some paper piecing on the egg and the bow tie. This was my very first attempt at Paper Piecing. The rest was coloured using my Promarkers.


I am entering this into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Very Sweet Bag Kobie, I love making little bags like these, the Cricut Machine is brilliant isn't it? Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamping this week, Good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bag. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Kobie, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little easter bag Kobie, I like the bunny.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little bag. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant project. Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Please come back again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This treat bag is just super cute, great job on the paper piecing too, it looks adorable on the bunny! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a coll little basket...who wouldn't love that filled with eggs!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Easter basket!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely basket! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx