New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Strawberries and Cream!


Good Afternoon Everyone,


So how are everyone doing today? It is a bit miserable and cold here, don't know what happened to summer?

Anyhow so instead of doing some gardening this morning I made a card instead.....don't we just all look for an excuse to make some cards?


So this morning I decided to make a card with no particular challenge in mind apart from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday as the sketch has been on my table since last week wednesday so decided to use the sketch and just go along with whatever next I can lay my hands on and then I will check afterwards which challenges it qualifies for and guess what there is just loads going on at the minute. So I have decide to enter my card in the following challenges.

Sweet Sketch Wednesday which is the sketch
Passion for Promarkers - Theme: Strawberries and Cream
The Crafty Pad - Use Punches
Papertake Weekly wants to see something shiny or sparkly
Stamp Something which is a Birthday Card oh and lastly
Paperplay which is Digi and Bling

The digi was a freebie from Sliekje Digis Stamps, she shares free digi's quite often, so it is worth visiting her blog.

So I hope you all like my card and thank you for visiting my blog!

Have a fabulous day and we will catch up again soon....

K xxx

22 comments:

  1. Great card and perfect image for our challenge, thanks for joining in at PFP this week
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kobie this is so cute and your image is coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining us at PFP Hugs Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure love your sweet image. Great take on the sketch too! Kobie, thanks for joining us this week!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet is she, lovely colours and fab colouring! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a very sweet card Kobie. :) :)

    Thanks for joining the crafty pad challenge and good luck. :)

    xxDebbie CPSdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kobie, what a sweet card. Love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Perfect colors for that image. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweetie! Love this image! Love the fruity theme and colors. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOO SWEET! I love these colors and the darling little image! Thanks for playing along at SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh such an adorable card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card Kobie.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, so very sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card. Super sweet image and gorgeous papers.

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kobie, what a gorgeous image you have used on your card :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute little card good luck in all those challenges. ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can not believe it, your article solved my problem so fast

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Love the cute image, great colors!!!
    I'm your new follower!!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx